November 18, 2009

A Very Bubbledog Thank You


To express my appreciation to Karen at Exaclair, for the nifty gifties she send me last week, I sent her a thank you note written one of the fantastic Bubbledog cards I won I while back.

I think that all the pieces for the card went together really well. Obviously, the card is a powder blue with a polar bear on it. But then, I wrote my message and addressed the envelope in J. Herbin Diabolo Menthe, a frosty blue-green.


And, to top it all off, I remembered reading on the Quo Vadis blog that Karen has some connection to Alaska... the commemorative stamp for which recently arrive in my mailbox and goes perfectly with this card-ink-envelope combination!

I was really quite pleased with the whole thing. Don't you love it when things just happen to fall into place?

1 comment:

chandlerguera said...

Oh yeah, I love to coordinate my stationery and stamps or postcard and stamps, too! I always hope the recipient notices.