November 4, 2009

Image Archive Update

Hey there, Everyone,

If you haven't visited the Everyday Correspondence Vintage Letterhead Image Archive (whew!) in a few days, I wanted to let you know that I've begun adding links to other websites below my images.

These sites are ones that I have stumbled upon myself and found quite useful. They offer image from address boxes for envelopes to images of vintage papers, such as forms, book illustrations, and more. I will continue to add links to the Image Archive as I come by them.

Very truly yours,

James

1 comment:

sunt_lacrimae_rerum said...

Dear James,
I've enjoyed your blog and your letterheads.

I am pruning my rubber stamp collection and wonder if you would like a few more? Mine are used, far from pristine, but they still give good images.

Let me know at:
nctyler ATSIGN gmail.com