February 20, 2010

Rohrer and Klingner Inks: Reviews on the Way



I've read lots of good type about Rohrer & Klingner inks , but have never been able to get my hands on any samples, as they do not have a major U.S. distributor. Lucky for me, The Pear Tree Pen Company, a company featured a couple of times as market watch posts here on Everyday Correspondence, is importing a significant number of bottles and passed a few my way for review. I'll be rolling these reviews out over the next week or so, so check back soon!

3 comments:

Postmuse said...

I love the photo! And I'm looking forward to the reviews.

The Missive Maven said...

Ooooooohhhhh.... I didn't know PTP was going to be carrying R&K! They are awesome inks. I've been wanting to play with more. I have the Alt Bordeaux and really adore it. Have fun - can't wait to see the samples!

Janice Phillips said...

Ohmygosh, how cool. I can't wait to hear your review!