February 4, 2010

Musicians' Protective Union Letterhead


Many weeks ago, I received a letter from Julie at Whatever written on a classic letterhead. When I responded to the letter, I asked politely whether Julie would mind e-mailing me the image for posting here... and, well, BAM! Here it is! The image needed no cleaning up (anything needed to make the image more crisp is unfortunately beyond the exercise of my remedial GIMP skills). It blows up to top a full size 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper, but as with all the other letterhead images, I suggest printing it out two to a page (to produce two 5.5" x 8.5" sheets) to reduce distortion.

Also in the image archive is a new link to LetterHeady, a great new site that is compiling quite the archive of original scan vintage letterheads.

This image is now available for download in the Everyday Correspondence Vintage Letterhead Image Archive. However, if you follow Everyday Correspondence on Twitter, this is old news to you, as you hear about it yesterday.

No comments: