September 28, 2009

I'd Appreciate Your Vote.

Hey there, Everyday Correspondence Readers!

Although it's only been three months into this blog-venture, I'm really having a good time, and I hope that you are, too. But, I'd like to make it better. For those of you have have been with the site for a while, you know that I post about a variety of different subjects under the umbrella category of correspondence. Because the objective of this site is to be informative and inspirational to you, as well as a creative outlet for myself, I'd like to get your feedback about what keeps you coming back to Everyday Correspondence, and/or about what drew you here in the first place.

To gather this information, I have posted a poll at the top of the web page, asking which post categories you most enjoy. If you like a posting category that you don't see listed, or if there is a topic area that you'd like to see that is not currently covered on Everyday Correspondence, I'd love for you to let me know by leaving a comment on this post.

Thank you sooooo much for reading. And a double thank you to all of you who have left comments, your contributions have helped to make Everyday Correspondence a collaborative effort - and as we all know, two (or more) minds are always better than one.

Very truly yours,

James

The poll will close on Friday, October 2, 2009 at 10 AM EDT.

2 comments:

Patty Davidson said...

I'm really enjoying the Sunday Afternoon Post and I'm surprised it hasn't received more votes. Ah well, to each his/her own.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking a poll to see what we like reading. I too like the Sunday Afternoon Post and hope you keep up with those.