September 22, 2009

I won, I won!


Several weeks ago, I entered a contest for free Bubbledog.com merchandise. And wouldn't you know it, I won! Well, actually, I won third place, the prize for which was a compact mirror with the above ice cream cone and sprinkles design. But, after the proprietor of Bubbledog checked out this site, he offered to send me some free notecards instead!



I quite enjoy the designs, particularly the hamster holding the mushroom and the puppy in the teacup. As a bonus, they're printed in rather high quality on some pretty decent paper. If you like these designs, I suggest that you check out the Bubbledog Etsy store for related items.

I have no affiliation with Bubbledog, I just like free stuff and thought I'd share.

3 comments:

phonelady said...

they are ever so cute . You lucky guy you . they are truly awesome and I feel paper envy coming on again .

PostMuse said...

Congratulations! What a lovely win! The ice cream holding the umbrella is wonderful. I have quite a thing for all things ice cream.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! What a great haul. I love the hamster mushroom one.