September 25, 2009

Contest: Lined Rhodia Notebook!


I'm incredibly grateful for those of your readers that have followed Everyday Correspondence during these last many weeks that I've been posting infrequently. So, as a token of my appreciation, I would like to send one of you current Google Followers (chosen randomly) one of these two Rhodia notebooks, in your choice of either orange or black.


I would then like to give away the second notebook to a randomly selected Google Follower, new or old, that is listed as following Everyday Correspondence as of 1:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, September 29, 2009.

The winner for the first part of the contest, applying only to existing followers, has already been selected, however, the name will not be announced until Tuesday the 29th, along with the second winner. Winners will have 72 hours to provide a mailing address via e-mail following announcement the announcement of their names before a new winner is selected to take their place.

Both winners will be selected by using the random number generator hosted by Random.org.

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Isn't it a little exclusive to only choose winners from Google Followers, when not a whole lot of people use it? (I for one never figured out what it is, nor do I feel the need to...) Not to say that I feel slighted that I won't be in the contest, but to let you know that you have many "followers" who simply read your blog but don't Follow or comment. (Yes, I'm one of them! And sorry you can't post more often.)

phonelady said...

well I follow and I want one of them and they are just too cute to pass up . I hope I win but if not I will be excited for the winner .

James said...

Stephanie... perhaps you're right. But, unfortunately, there's no other way (that I can think of) for me to figure out who has been following Everyday Correspondence up to this point. I'll take your comment under advisement and try to think of ways to make future contests more inclusive.

Thanks for the comment and thanks for being a loyal reader!

James

Anonymous said...

Love the Rhodia pads. Thanks for offering the give-away.

Lost City Denise said...

Oooh! I'd love to try the Rhodia pads - great idea for a contest!

Eliza Ward said...

Totally off-subject but I was in Staples today and noticed that they sell seal stickers, including golden pineapples! They were in a display case I've never seen before so I assume they're new. Since you'd mentioned how you like pineapples I thought I'd let you know. I used to live on the East Coast too (Boston) and enjoy pineapples because they remind me of it!

ginigin said...

I would like to enter for a cute notebooklet. I think I'm a googlefollower, at least you are on the RSS feed. It seems rather oxymoronic that we who love pens and paper and old fashioned things must navigate this virtual maze to connect w/ each other. Hmmm....
Thanks!

James said...

Eliza,
Thanks for the heads up on the pineapple seals! I must check out Staples after payday.

James

Monda said...

Love those Rhodia notebooks! I already follow you on an rss feed, so adding you to friends would be a double-follow. My feed reader runneth over!

Anonymous said...

Those Rhodia notebooks are stunningly beautiful! thanks for organizing this giveaway James.