August 25, 2009

Thanks, Karen!


In celebration of Bastille Day on July 14, the Quo Vadis Blog (published by Exaclair) gave away free J. Herbin ink samples in red, white and blue. When I saw a post about it by the Missive Maven, I could hardly believe it. I'm a J. Herbin ink loyalist, and I just about lost it at the opportunity to try another one of their delicious inks.

I ordered a bottle of Eclat de Saphir. And when it arrived, I was ecstatic to discover that the package included a healthy sampling of Exaclair products! Included were a pad of G. Lalo Verge de France paper, along with matching envelopes, a pad of lined Rhodia paper and a Clairefontaine notebook. So... I guess that means I'll be doing some product reviews!

I'd like to give my many thanks to Karen Doherty, Vice President of Marketing at Exaclair, for conducting this giveaway and being so generous with the samples of Exaclair products.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHINY!!

I personally have no experience with G. Lalo paper. Perhaps you could write me with it? :D

phonelady said...

I know G. Lalo is exspensive and I dont dare the money on this one when my only fountain pen is broken and I need it replaced. but I have heard it is nice paper .I think this is an awesome blog though . thanks for reviewing the ink though . great blog .

The Missive Maven said...

G. Lalo is spectacular paper. Way to go - good haul!