October 26, 2009

The perfect accent!


The other day, while I was writing a letter on some of the Woman in Black stationery that I bought from We've Got Paper, I realized that I had the perfect accent for the black and white themed stationery.

After digging out my glue gun and seal, I topped off the envelope with this seal. I got the silver imprint by first dabbing my seal on a silver ink pad before making the imprint in my faux wax. In addition to looking neat (or so I like to think) it also makes it easier to remove the seal from the faux wax without disrupting the image.

Editorial Note: I didn't realize until after I had posted this, but this entry is officially my 100th post on Everyday Correspondence, yay!

4 comments:

Bianca Jagoe said...

What an awesome idea :D I'm definitely going to try this out. And a very happy 100 posts to you!

Jackie Flaherty said...

I got the black swirly stationery from the same place. Love it! and love your idea. Very cool!

Jackie
www.lettersandjournals.blogspot.com

Mr. Shreeve said...

Nice seal!!

The Missive Maven said...

Congrats on your 100th post!