July 2, 2009

Template Problems

Hey there, all. As you may be able to tell, the site is experiencing problems with it's template. From what I can tell, the problem is not with anyone's browser, it's the images that the template html link to. They are no longer locatable at the URL's listed in the template.

I really love the look of the site (when it's working properly), so I'm going to leave it be in hopes that the template developer fixes the problem. If the problem is not fixed in the next few days, however, I'm going to have to try some new things. So, please, bear with me.

Thanks so much for your visit,

James

P.S. If you're website savvy, do you have any pointers for how I might go about fixing the problem myself? Or, do you have template suggestions?

UPDATE: We're back up and running!

No comments: