April 1, 2012

Correspondence Shop, an Etsy Store

Write to Your Mother Postcard

I'm pleased to announce the opening of the Correspondence Shop, an Etsy Store. To keep it simple, I need a way to fund my pen, paper, ink, and mail habit. And, I want a way to provide further benefit to you, dear readers. Hence, the store. Available for purchase are postcards based on content previously published here on Everyday Correspondence. The above postcard, appropriately titled, "Write to Your Mother," printed on luxurious 130 lb. paper stock, is based on a picture I posted of my Royal Portable Typewriter, Agatha.

Insulting Emily Postcard

The 4.25" x 5.5" postcards come in packs of five and arrive in some classy packaging. Emily Post, featured in the "Insulting Emily Postcard," would approve.

Hotel Mecca Postcard Back

Satisfying fountain pen and rollerball pen enthusiasts, the back of each postcard is friendly to the inks used in those pens, although those inks will need a minute to dry. 

Sometimes you just want to send a brief message, sometimes you don't quite have 45 cents. Whatever your reason for sending a postcard, spruce it up and send it on one of these from the Correspondence Shop, available for purchase through the link at the top right of the site.

2 comments:

Lisa DeLay said...

Brilliant.
Would love to feature you at my website.

Mail Art Contest in July August: Open Call

details here: http://superbsnailmail.com

Anonymous said...

I collect vintage letterhead. really fun!