March 10, 2010

LaFayette Brewery, Inc. Vintage Letterhead


In response to The Missive Maven's latest letter to me, the one with the cool rubber stamps, I sent back a letter written on paper printed with my most recently refurbished vintage letterhead image.

I'm especially proud of this new letterhead, from the LaFayette Brewery in LaFayette, Indiana. I think it's a really high quality image, and it should scale and print much better than previous letterheads I have posted.

This letterhead is now available for download in the Vintage Letterhead Image Archive. Also in the archive is a new image that has been available for a couple of weeks. While I didn't post about this new image, I did announce its addition on Twitter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your letterhead! Very nice, vintage feel to it. I just might have to venture to the download section :) Thank you for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

I like your letterhead! Very nice, vintage feel to it. I just might have to venture to the download section :) Thank you for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

Ack sorry for the double post!

>_<

Feel free to delete this one and one of the doubles!

~pooftacular