December 24, 2009

On Holiday.


My apologies for the infrequency of December posts, first it was my final exams, and now I'm on a brief holiday visiting family in Minnesota. But, I assure you, Everyday Correspondence will be back up and kicking in the New Year. There are a lot of exciting things on the horizon.

Of particular interest is the new zine that will be published, with collaboration from members of the Everyday Correspondence community. Submissions are due on January 9, 2010, and I'll be working hard to produce a final product just as soon as possible.

Additionally, I've received a number of vintage letterhead images from members of the online letter writing community that I will begin "refurbishing" for addition to the archive just as soon as I'm back home.

And, I'll have time in the New Year to begin tinkering with my newest printing press (my first platen press)!

To those of you that are Christians, I wish you a Merry Christmas! To those of you that celebrated, I hope you had a wonderful Winter Solstice. And, to everyone, I wish you a very Happy New Year!

Very truly yours,

James

No comments: